Messoris in Concilio – Messengers of Goodwill/Togetherness.
To provide the highest quality, well-rounded education that not only producees academics, but highly respected community leaders.
St. Gabriel’s Songhor academy strives to develop superior abilities in students, build their opportunities and develop and deepen their sense of community. We dedicate ourselves to academic excellence and the holistic development of young people, who will grow up to be well rounded members of society and leaders. We work to nurture the full potential of each student…intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially. Our focus is to:
• Deliver a well rounded education that not only builds students academically, but their all-round abilities in multi-curricular arrears.
• Cultivate the whole person by providing students opportunities in art, music, athletics and other pursuits.
• Build community values in students beyond their academic curricula in the areas of leadership, integrity, honestly, empathy, teamwork and a sense of community;
• Create and uphold an atmosphere of honesty, dignity, self-discipline, belonging, and tolerance of individual differences;
• We hope to enrich our students so they will be, like our patron saint, messengers of the good news and community wherever they go.